Please fill out the form below if you are interested in being a presenter at the Pocono Witches’ Festival.
All classes and workshops will be held during the Magickal Market on Saturday October 24th 2020 between the hours of 10am and 5pm. Presentations should be 30-45 minutes in length, if you need a longer time please contact us for approval.
If you are also interested in vending at the Magickal Market please let us know. We may be able to compensate your time with either a vending space or a complimentary event ticket based upon availability.
Terms and Conditions
This contracted agreement dated by and between Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment (Producer) and (Presenter) states as follows:
- Presenter Acknowledges: That once they are accepted as a Presenter at the Pocono Witches’ Festival and Ball, they will provide, a picture of themselves, and will start promoting Pocono Witches’ Festival and Ball om their Social Media, Websites etc.
- Rain or Shine: The Festival will be held as scheduled RAIN OR SHINE.
- Limits of Liability: In consideration of attending the Festival, Presenter on behalf of his or her respective relatives, heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators hereby permanently and irrevocably waives any and all actions, claims, demands, suits and proceedings of any kind and nature proceedings of any kind and nature against Producer and any and all affiliates, kin, including venue. Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment harmless from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment that result from the acts or omissions of vendors and vendors employees, agents, or representatives. Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment shall be solely responsible for insuring all applicable laws are followed and complied with in selling and presenting Edward J Massey Jr/Androide Entertainment products and services at the Event.
- Presenter MUST be ready NO LATER than 15 minutes before presentation.
- All displays must be free standing. Nothing may attach to walls or columns of the venue by any means at all. Signs must be free standing. Signs should not block public areas. Signs may not attach to the walls or columns of the building. Keep space free from any conditions which might be dangerous to persons coming into your spaces. Presenter must provide his or her own trash bags and is responsible for removal and disposal of trash bags.
- Assignment / Governing Law: This contract may not be assigned by Presenter to any other party, nor may the space or location be shared with another party or vendor without the expressed written approval of Producer.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. If any term or provision of this agreement shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law governing this contract,
- Complete Contract: This is a fully integrated contract. It is further understood that this contract contains the whole agreement between Presenter and Producer. The validity of the remaining portion shall not be affected thereby.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.