Ever wonder what happens when a country Witch crosses paths with a city Witch? We did too. This Old Witch Podcast brings two known Witches from two very different environments together to share their perspectives on Witchcraft, spirituality, and Magick. Will they agree on everything? probably not, but there is only one way to find out.
This Old Witch Podcast is a bi-weekly organically open radio show that follows no script or planned focus. Join E. Massey (the country Witch), and Alexander Cabot (the city Witch) and the occasional special guest, as they come together via the magic of technology from their dissimilar locations to explore a new subject every episode. This Old Witch Podcast proves that no matter how different our surroundings and backgrounds are…. we can always find a common ground.
- Alex & Eddie stir it up with the Witch of Sleepy Hollow Krystal Madison, thats right we said Witch not bitch! We learn about her personal history and how she flew into Witch notarity within her practice and The Festival of Witches. Trust us it was not from Tiktoc!
- This Old Witch Episode 20 "Honesty and Integrity is the Name of the Game" w/ Special Guest Christian DayThe Crew chats with the Madonna of the Pagan Community, Christian Day to chat about his position with in the community in an honest way, despite controversy we learn that "C is for Craft and not always C*nt"
- Your favorite Witch Boys return from a break with one of the best episodes to date with special guest Orion Foxwood to discuss how being a Witch is about the more than just magick, its about jumping into the river with soul.
- This Old Witch Episode 18 Recorded & Unedited w/ Special Guest James Jacob PierriNew Recording (draft)This Old Witch talks with James Jacob Pierri / Auset Gypsy about his new upcoming and years in the making tarot deck, his NJ store and being the new host of Chewing the Fat and Ask the Gypsy, Plus a little on Astrology.. This is a recorded and unedited episode(mind the echo echo echo..thank you […]
- This Old Witch chats it up w/ Special Guest Lilith Dorsey to discuss her new book, gatekeeping(again), the Orishas and Sacrifice. The chat explodes with discussions of Christianity and Witchcraft.